Tea in hand, cats seated next to my feet, and motivation in my soul. I can't think of a better time to begin my blog. Some of you may be wondering, why start blogging now? The obvious answer is, why not. The alternate, more valid, answer: I believe that blogging will be a most satisfying outlet for me, living in a strange country so very far away from my close friends. Plus, it is a handy way to reconnect with old friends whom I have missed over the years. Admittedly, I have never blogged before. Never. Computers, the internet... well, they scare me a little. I don't like to be afraid, not even a little bit. But, fear can be a good thing; it challenges you and can entice you to explore a little bit more of yourself and to release it. This is a step for me, exposing a little bit of Cherie.
That wasn't so bad.
Sunday, January 28, 2007
Posted by
Cherie
at
8:37 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Cherie!
Lovely! What a marvellous way to keep in touch. Your kitties are adorable...
Post a Comment